Art Meso 2023
The general application for ART MESO.
Each submission will be reviewed and applicants will receive notice of their status. There is a 50.00 non-refundable application fee.
NOTE: If you are located outside the United States you are not required to be present to showcase your collection or artwork!
APPLY HERE to showcase during Art Meso Exhibition 2022! All Fashion Models and Creatives
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN BECOMING A PREMIERE FEATURE TALENT AT ART MESO!
Art Meso is sought after for its unique collision of couture runway productions and revolutionary human art exhibits fused together to create an unforgettable experience. Art Meso is an innovating blend of Fashion and Artistic Entertainment that travels the world. This year we have fashion projects in New York and Atlanta.
Art Meso's attendants are fashion and art connoisseurs that are culturally diverse, demand luxury and can appreciate the Sophistication of quality products. We also highlight International Designers from Europe, China, and Japan to name a few within the Art Meso events. By featuring with Art Meso, Our participating creatives will increase its PREMIER CLIENT, potential sales, Major Retail opportunities while exposing International, Fashion, Art Millennials to our vendors and brands.
As part of our core philosophy, we seek to develop strategic alliances with all creative brands, and designers looking to align themselves with a global brand that is synonymous with excellence, quality of service, strong community involvement, and of course, making the impossible possible.
With a proven track record Art Meso has partnered with many global brands such as W Hotel (Starwood Properties), Lamborghini Automotive, Paul Mitchell Hair Care, Hosea Feed the Hungry, and Make A Wish Foundation to name a few.
2023 THEME- CARNAVAL COUTURE
Before the storm, the land was full of imagination and creation. Enjoy this artistic rendition of Noah's Ark meets a Wonderland that is full of majestic, euphoric, and exhilarating experiences of the Arts. Enter into a Wonderland of beauty, art, animals, imagination, creativity, and fashion!
Art Meso Exhibition Overview
- Art Meso is a unique experience. Each Exhibition is theme based and most participating artist and designers fit into the theme but NOT required.
- If you are not selected, Art Meso may have other opportunities for other projects.
- Talent is responsible for travel, accommodations and shipping however Art Meso has partnerships for possible discounted rates
- Each talent will have an opportunity to work Art Meso staff to help create the ultimate experience
- Art Meso looks for originality
- Art Meso offers participating talent 1 complimentary ticket to opening night.
- Artists and Designers do not have to be present to showcase at Art Meso however we encourage all talent to experience opening night
- Talent has the opportunity to sale merchandise on selected nights and platforms.
- All talent is featured on the website and promoted through media and 3 party outlets
- Art Meso showcases all creative talent from music, dance, performance, all artists, designers, poetry and more.
- Art Meso will not review or discuss any further details until the processing of the application
ART MESO Designers and Artists Selection Process
Each artist/designer wishing to participate must submit a pre-qualification application. Upon approval, Art Meso will send the artist/designer a welcome package. Each Talent must agree to abide by the rules and regulations of Art Meso.
- Art Meso presents collections from apparel brands on the runway or fashion installation.
- Third-party and individual sponsors are not allowed thru Art Meso, designers can opt to have a sponsor for their show with no affiliation to Art Meso (All Official sponsorship must be approved through event producer).
- Runway shows and Exhibitions are organized into 1 Opening Night and 30 Days of runway and art presentations
- Each designer can have HMU look (beauty looks) based on their beauty mood board (mood board must be sent to Beauty Coordinator prior to the show). Any elaborate HMU must be approved by the Art Meso team.
- Opening Day will highlight most featured talent unless planned otherwise .
- The Exhibition will run for 30 days in each city and selected talent will be featured throughout the 30days.
- Collections must be ready-to-wear or couture. (all designs must be approved by Art Meso)
- Each collection must represent the season or the theme of the show (Spring/Summer /Fall/Winter or La Genèse)
- The designer and artist collection and must be ready 15 days prior to Art Meso event (to present 10 to 20 looks for designers and 3-7 paintings/sculptures)
- Art Meso encourages all forms of Art but does not exhibit profanity, nudity, and politics
- Art Meso encourages all cultures, backgrounds, ethnicities, perspectives and authenticity
- *Designer collections must represent Art Meso current season (Spring/Summer or Fall/Winter)
- Art Meso considers all applications for review
- Key factors for design consideration is; Workmanship, Style, Creativity
- Complete online application (candidate will receive an automated email that the application has been received by our system).
- Art Meso approval team will review the application and respond within 10 days
- If the application is approved to show, the applicant will be sent an approval email with final registration instructions, which must be returned within 7 days.
- Upon final registration applicant is sent an Art Meso Designers welcome packet, with additional event info and an agreement to sign
- Venue with runway, lighting, sound, backstage set up and easels for artists
- PR for retailer/buyers/ collectors and press invitations
- Pre-event press release
- Art Meso hair & makeup team
- Front of house for ushered seating
- Art Meso open call cast models
- Models coordinator to assist with agencies models booking
- Art Meso styling team and back-of-house coordinator with dressers
- Music Director to coordinator music
- Backstage set-up with racks, hangers, steamers/ironPre-event press release
- The talent will be included in the event program/online schedule; name/bio and picture on Art Meso website (with link to talent website) which will be seen by the press, media, buyers, fashion bloggers, stylists, and fashionistas. Pre-event press release
PARTICIPATION IN THE FASHION SHOW
- Fashion Show Models must apply and will be selected for private casting call
- Photos & videos from the show and backstage
- Backstage, interviews with designers and artists.